Medical Ethics and Law at the End of Life
A conference in Dublin, 17-19 January 2019
This is an international, inter-disciplinary conference bringing together different viewpoints on ethical, philosophical and legal issues arising at the end of human life (both the adult’s life and the child’s life).
- Andrea Mulligan, School of Law, Trinity College Dublin
- Christopher Cowley, School of Philosophy, University College Dublin
Confirmed speakers: (in alphabetical order)
- Lilian Alweiss, Philosophy, Trinity College Dublin
- Isra Black, Law, York University.
- Mary Donnelly, Law, University College Cork.
- Heike Felzmann, Philosophy, NUI Galway.
- Tom Finegan, Religious Studies, Limerick.
- Sarah Fulham-McQuillan, Law, University College Dublin
- Katherine Furman, Philosophy, University College Cork.
- Mona Gupta, Psychiatry, University of Montreal.
- Julien Hughes, Psychiatry, Bristol.
- John Lombard, Law, Limerick
- Barry Lyons, Medicine, Trinity College Dublin.
- Joan McCarthy, Nursing, University College Cork
- Simon Mills, barrister, Law Library, Dublin.
- Alexandra Mullock, Law, University of Manchester.
- Mary Neal, Law, Strathclyde.
- Peter Schaber, Philosophy, University of Zurich.
- Asim Sheikh, barrister, Law Library, Dublin.
- Tatjana von Solodkoff, Philosophy, University College Dublin